Welcome Bartlett High School Class of 2020 Juniors and Parents!
I hope that you and your family had a wonderful summer. Although summer passed quickly, I am excited to begin this new school year. I welcome you to a fantastic school year full of Panther Pride. I will work diligently alongside students and parents to engage students, foster achievement and inspire excellence throughout the year.
I look forward to assisting you student with academics, person/social and college/ career needs.
Please call my office if you have any questions or concerns. I am thrilled to be working with you and your student and hope to meet all the families that make Bartlett such a wonderful community.
Please remember .. in order to earn a Tennessee regular high school diploma students must: (1) Earn the prescribed 22 credit minimum, (2) complete the ACT or SAT, and (3) have a satisfactory record of attendance and discipline.
Here are some tips to help you be successful in this YEAR of high school:
- Follow all school rules and policies. Doing so, will make your transition into Bartlett High School much smoother.
- Be Respectful and always conduct yourself in an orderly fashion. People see you before, during, and after. You never know who's watching you. It could very well be the person you ask to write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Attend school everyday on time and come prepared to work. Avoid missing any classes if possible because it is very easy to fall behind. If you miss class for any reason please be responsible and ask your teachers for your make-up work and be diligent in completing it.
- Come to class prepared with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Have a regular study time, manage your time wisely, and turn all assignments in on time.
- Check your grades on PowerSchool and your teachers’ websites to keep up with grades and assignments.
- Encourage your parents to join the PTSA. The PTSA is an easy way for parents to become involved and to stay informed.
- Get involved!!! Bartlett has something for everyone to do!! Students who are involved in positive activities do better in school and are less likely to get involved in negative or unhealthy behaviors. It also helps you to present yourself as a well-rounded student when you begin to apply for colleges or other educational opportunities. Click HERE for a listing of the Clubs & Sports we have to offer!
- Most of all ... Have Fun!! Make the best of the next three years of high school and leave with no regrets.
Stop by the counseling office if you need help with anything. Our office is located in the A building on the 2nd floor. I look forward to working with you over the next two years. I want to see each and everyone of you succeed and reach your goals. If you need anything please feel free to email me or give me a call.
Have a great school year everyone!
Mrs. Brenda Pilant
901.373.2620 ext. #7013
Visitor's Since 09/15/2016: