Coding II- Weeks 6 and 7- 2/8-2/19
Weeks 6 and 7.... BE sure to read the entire assignment.
Virtual Students be sure to see the note at the bottom of the page.
BE sure that you are all caught up with your assignments. I will be grading this week and I want to be sure that all assignments have been completed
- Parent/ Teacher Conferences- Thursday, February 11
- 3-6 pm
- Virtual- by zoom call
- Contact Guidance if you would like an appointment
Data Structures: Unit 5
Complete the following lessons. Be sure to watch the video carefully for each section.
- 5.1 What are Data Structures?
- Watch Video and take the quiz
- Watch video and take the quiz
- Go through each example. Take notes if you need too.
- Complete exercises:
- 2.6. Our First Array
- 2.7 Array Length
- 2.8 Last Element in Array
All virtual students must zoom on Tuesday's and Friday's.
Please be logged in NO LATER THAN 5 minutes after the start of class.
Zoom Information: SAME Meeting Link: 942 0710 9333
Lesson 5.3 Using Arrays
- 3.6 Print Array
- 3.7 Print Odd Array Indices
- 3.8 Find the Minimum Index
- 3.12 Find the Median
- 3.13 Top Student
Try to have exercises 6, 7, and 8 done by Friday, February 19th. You are free to continue on and complete 12, and 13, as well. I will be going over key elements during the weekly zoom sessions.
Lessons 12 and 13 will be due by Wednesday, February 24th.