English 10 – C. Schwill / C. Kelly
Week 2 at a Glance (October 26 – 30, 2020)
*Students should log into Curve to access the full weekly agenda**
Assignments Due This Week:
- 1. Vocabulary 9 - Opens 10/26 at 7:00 am. Due 10/30 at 5:00 pm. Posted and turned in on Curve.
- 2. Julius Caesar PowerPoint and Guided Notes - Opens 10/26 at 7:00 am. Closes 10/28 at 3:00 pm. Posted and turned in on Curve.
- Begin reading Julius Caesar - Students will read Act I, sc. 1, on Wednesday, 10/28, and Act I, sc. 2 on Thursday, 10/29. Students will be using My Shakespeare, which can be found on Clever.
- 4. Julius Caesar study guide for all Acts opens 10/28 at 7:00 am. Due at the conclusion of the play. Act I, sc. 1, should be completed 10/28 and Act I, sc. 2, completed 10/30. Posted and turned in on Curve. (Due date for Study Guide will be announced at a later date.)
- 5. The Tragedy of Julius Caesar Part 2 – Opens 10/26 at 7:00 am. Due 10/30 at 11:59 pm. Located in Edgenuity.
Upcoming Test Date (Tentatively): No tests or quizzes scheduled for this week.
- Virtual students Zoom every Tuesday & Friday. Zoom Links are posted in Curve.
- Students need to complete attendance in Curve daily.
- Virtual students and Hybrid students not physically in class have the option to Zoom daily in order to reinforce the reading and understanding of Julius Caesar.