10th English – C. Schwill / C. Kelly
Week 6 at a Glance (Nov. 30 – Dec. 4, 2020)
*Students should log into Curve to access the full weekly agenda**
Assignments Due This Week:
1. Vocabulary 13 - Opens 11/30 at 7:00 am. Due 12/4 at 5:00 pm. Posted and turned in
2. Read Act III, sc. 1 and 2 – in My Shakespeare, Posted on Clever in C. Schwill’s Page.
3. Answer Act III, sc. 1 and 2 study guide, posted on Curve. Opened week of Oct. 26.
Due at the conclusion of Julius Caesar.
4. Answer ALL questions for Act III, sc. 1 and 2 in My Shakespeare. Questions are on
the right side of the play – a circle with a question mark in it.
5. Submit Act I and Act II Notebook in My Shakespeare for a Grade Recovery
Opportunity – Due Dec. 4 - Submit on Curve.
6. Complete The Tragedy of Julius Caesar Part 4 – Opens 12/1 at 7:00 am. Due 12/8 at
11:59 pm. Located in Edgenuity.
Upcoming Test Date (Tentatively):
Vocabulary 12 & 13 Quiz – Wednesday, Dec. 9. Opens 12/9 at 7:00 am. Closes 12/9 at 2:00 pm. Located in Curve.
4. Grade Recovery Opportunities: In CommonLit, there are 3 different assignments:
“The Life of Julius Caesar”, “The Legacy of William Shakespeare”, and “The Lure of
Shakespeare”. Students may do any or all of those assignments in order to replace a
failing grade or a zero.
Students can also turn in their Notebook in My Shakespeare (the multiple choice
Questions) for Acts I and II. They should be turned in on Curve under “Julius Caesar” –
The last day to turn in any or all of the Grade Recovery assignments is Dec. 4, 2020.