Enter your text here...
ENGLISH 12 – COACH HILL
WEEK 2 AT A GLANCE (OCTOBER 26-30)
GO TO CURVE AND FIND THE UNIT ENTITLED RESUME AND ESSAY
Assignments Due this Week:
- Information sheet – complete the information/application sheet and submit via Curve. This is some information about the prospective college, branch of military of job you are seeking after high school. Opens Monday 10/26 at 7:00 am and closes on Thursday 10/29 at 2:00 pm. The document is a pdf and can be submitted via Curve.
- Letter of interest – complete the letter of interest and submit via Turnitin. There is an example letter in the unit in Curve. Follow the format and write the letter in Word. If you use Pages it wont be accepted by Turnitin unless you convert it to a PDF. Opens Monday 10/26 at 7:00 am and closes on Friday, Oct 30 at 2:00 pm.
- Complete part 4 of Edgenuity: Introduction to Anglo Saxon Literature.
*We registered you in Turnitin earlier this school year. If you are not registered you will need to to Turnitin.com and create an account. Each period has a specific class number and password for you to submit. Listed below is that information:
1st period – class number – 26102964. Password : panthers19
3rd period – class number – 26102500 Password: panthers19
4th period – class number – 26103009 Password: panthers19
5th period – class number – 26103058. Password: panthers19
6th period – class number – 26103110 Password: panthers19
7th period – class number – 26103165. Password: panthers19
- Save the numbers and password, you will submit 2 more assignments next week into Turnitin
- Virtual students Zoom every Tuesday and Friday. Zoom links are posted in Curve.
- Students need to complete attendance in Curve daily.
- Deadline to register for the TN Promise Scholarship is November 1.