Welcome to Mrs. Griffin’s Honors Chemistry and Honors Physics Classes,
I would like to welcome you to my class for the 2020-2021 school year. In my class, students will be taught science concepts through problem-based learning. Developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential in preparing students to compete in our global society. I am very excited to have your child in my class; and I hope that through communication, we can work together to make your child as successful as possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email me.
- Please click on the How To Step Sheets Tab on the right to learn how to access various platforms that we will utilize throughout the year.
- Everyone needs to sign into Clever. From Clever, you can access Curve, Edgenuity, PowerTest, Webmail, Powerschool, Phet, and more. You must use your school email to submit any and all assignments
- I will post my weekly lesson plans, as well as all assignments on Curve. Virtual Learners need to make sure you access the Virtual Learner folder for your assignments in Curve.
- Please read my classroom policies and procedures carefully; as it contains information about other apps that we will use throughout the year.
- Make sure you check your BCS Appstore for any apps you might need. Everyone should have the Zoom App installed on your laptops, because that is what I will use to deliver your academic instruction.
Please be patient with me as I navigate my way through our new normalcy; as I will be with you. I am expecting that we will all be "techie pros" after our first week together. I am looking forward to this year, and I am up for the challenge. I will work extremely hard to provide the equitable instruction that all of my students deserve. Again, Welcome!!!
My Class Schedule:
1st Period – Honors Chemistry
2nd Period – Honors Physics
3rd Period – Honors Physics
4th Period – Honors Physics
5th Period – Honors Chemistry
6th Period – Honors Physics
7th Period – Planning