Welcome to chemistry. We are living in world historical times – times that will demand our better selves. We should do our best to be good citizens. In high school, teachers try to mold students into lifelong learners so they can make informed, rational decisions. We teach multiple subjects to give students a wide range of options for their futures. This course offers an in-depth understanding of chemistry, the central science. Chemistry is a challenging course but the harder you work, the easier it is. “If you work a job hard, it’s easy; if you work a job easy… it’s hard.”
- Student login and password directions for email, OneDrive and Curve are listed below.
- Click on the How To Step Sheets tab in the blue box on the right to learn how to access various platforms we will use throughout the year.
- Everyone needs to sign into Clever to access Curve. Curve is the learning management system (LMS) for Bartlett City Schools. It is in Curve that I will post weekly agendas, assignments, PowerPoints, etc.
- From Clever, you can also access platforms like Edgenuity, PowerSchool and Performance Matters. Edgenuity has a complete online course for chemistry complete with tutorials, activities and learning checks, and Performance Matters is where you will take most of your tests and quizzes.
- Make sure you check the BCS Appstore for any apps you may need. Everyone should have the Zoom App installed on their your laptops because that is what I will use to deliver academic instruction to those not in the physical classroom.
Tutoring: Before school: MF 6:20am - 6:50am. After school: WF 2:15pm - 3:00pm