BHS Prom 2017
Date: April 22nd, 2017
Where: Memphis Zoo- Zambezi River
By signing the prom contract when you purchased tickets all students should be aware of the prom dress code and behavior guidelines. Dresses should not show any of the midriff area (no 2 piece dresses) and length should be within 4 inches of the knee. Gentlemen must have a suit/tux. Remember this is a formal and elegant evening that is a school sponsored event.
Prom Guidelines 2017
Prom is a very special, formal event and attendees are expected to wear customary formal attire.
Personal dignity and self-respect are reflected in manner of dress and behavior.
Come dressed beautifully, behave appropriately, and have fun!
NOTE: Bartlett High School maintains its authority as the regulatory agent in any student event, on campus and off campus; therefore, Bartlett City Schools policies and Bartlett High School policies, codes, rules, and regulations are in effect for both Bartlett High School’s students and their guests.
No one will be admitted without a valid Prom RECEIPT (not invitation). Each receipt is nontransferable. Only the person named on the receipt may enter Prom.
Any student attending Prom will be expected to adhere to the following dress and conduct policy statements. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to inform his/her guest of these policies.
- Dress length and dress slits must be no more than 4” above the knee, nor should the dress be too revealing. Bare midriffs are NOT acceptable. Suits and tuxedos must have a tie and a jacket.
- Those who have been consuming alcoholic beverages or other illegal substances will not be admitted to Prom (The Alternative School is at capacity).
- Those in possession of alcoholic beverages or other illegal substances at Prom will be prosecuted (The Alternative School is at capacity).
- Students are to remain clothed – no removing shirts, shoes, or other garments. (Ladies bring your dancing shoes, if necessary!)
- Students are expected to behave respectfully, both on and off the dance floor.
- Students will dance in a manner that is not sexually lewd (NO TOLERANCE).
- Any student who elects to leave Prom will not be allowed to return.
- Each student is instructed to return home after Prom.