Enter your text here...
Q2 WEEK 4 AT A GLANCE (NOVEMBER 9-13)
ENGLISH – COACH HILL
OPEN UP THE UNIT ENTITLED CANTERBURY TALES
Assignments Due This Week:
- Open up the unit entitled Canterbury Tales Notes. Be sure to download the Keynote presentation. I will give notes in class and please pay attention to the lecture along with the notes.
- Download and watch the films entitled Canterbury Cathedral and also The Black Death.
- Download The Canterbury Tales Notes Study Guide and complete that while taking notes. The window for the study guide will open at 7:00 am on Monday, November 9 and will close on Tuesday, November 17 at 2:00 pm.
- Complete the next activity in Edgenuity, Characterization in Grendel. That is to be completed by Friday, November 13.
- Virtual students Zoom every Tuesday & Friday. Zooms links are posted in Curve.
- Students need to complete attendance in Curve daily.
- Any make up work needs to be emailed to me, if you complete a past due assignment in Edgenuity, email me and make me aware or I will not know to change your grade.